Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Screaming Alarm

For the past few nights Riley has been waking up in the middle of the night screaming bloody murder. It freaked me out at first so I'd bring her into our bed so she'd calm down and go to sleep. Well I'm pretty sure this little stinker likes sleeping in our bed better than hers! So Trey and I just let her scream for the 10 minutes that she's going to scream and let her fall back to sleep in her bed. This morning she screamed at 6am so I grabbed her up and tossed her in our bed because I wasn't ready to get up yet. She passed out and slept for another 45 minutes until Trey got up to get ready for work. Then Riley and I came downstairs and watched her favorite cartoons: Dora, Mickey Mouse Club House, and Little Einsteins. We ate some cereal for breakfast and then played for a bit. Then it was nap time which I joined in for today. I'm hoping that her screaming tantrums in the middle of the night and early morning stop very soon. I've only got a few more months for a peaceful night sleep. And they aren't even that peaceful anymore with the 10 times I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night!!

1 comment:

Terry said...

You need a puppy!!! :0
Love ya, Auntie Terry