Monday, August 17, 2009

Kiddie Pool

A couple of months ago Riley received a care package from her Nana(Trey's mom). It had a swim suit, swimmies, a swimming vest, and a nice blow up pool. After Trey got home from church he took Riley outside to play. I wasn't feeling the best this Sunday so I was relaxing inside. Once I started feeling better(and after I cleaned all 3 bathrooms) I came outside to find Trey sprawled out in Riley's pool!
Riley was playing in the pool too! As you can see her daddy was definitely in charge of her when the swimming began because Riley wasn't dressed in a bathing suit. Daddy just took her shirt off and let her swim in her shorts. I have to give Trey some props though because he did lather Riley up in sunscreen!! That's a major plus! My neighbor Erika told me her daughter, Elyse who is 4, was looking out the window and watching Trey play with Riley and said, "I wish I was in their family, they look happy and are having fun!" I thought that was the cutest thing! Whether it's Riley in the pool or Trey in the pool, it definitely is put to good use!


1 comment:

Terry said...

I want to be in your family too. Oh that's right, I AM!!!!!!
XOXO, Auntie Terry