Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppy Easter

We didn't have a typical Easter here in Hawaii. Riley enjoyed pulling all of her treats out of her Easter basket thanks to her Poppy, Grandma Kathy, Nana, Kiki and Po. After that I wasn't feeling the greatest so Riley and I took a nice 2 hour nap. It was well needed for the both of us. It was an absolutely gorgeous day outside(go figure) so Trey filled up Riley's pool while I got her all suited up. We spent the day out in the front yard enjoying the weather and eachother. Riley was having a blast in the pool. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better day.



To top the day off I got to see a rainbow. I think that might be one of my favorite things about Hawaii. I can never get enough of rainbows. I just think they are so pretty and vibrant. I was trying to get Riley to look in the sky, but I don't think she understood what I was saying! Oh well! I hope everyone had just a wonderful a day as we did!


1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy Easter Riley! Sounds like it was a great weekend. I love the face she's making while on the Easter Bunny's lap. It's great. Glad you two are feeling better.
Hugs and kisses!