Friday, April 17, 2009

Comfy Cozy

After lunch today I took Riley on a walk. It was more for myself to get some fresh air. Riley loves to be outside but I was too tired to chase her around the front yard, so I figured a stroll through the neighborhood would allow her to be outside and me to breathe in some fresh air. It wasn't even Riley's nap time, but about 10 minutes into the walk she passed out. She was sitting straight up when she fell asleep so I leaned the seat back so she wouldn't hurt her neck. Normally when I move her position when she's sleeping she wakes right up. Not today, she stayed fast asleep. When we got back to the house I pushed the stroller inside and much to my surprise Riley stayed asleep. She actually slept for an hour once we got back to the house. That must be one comfy stroller! I'm just wondering when is it my turn to get pushed around so I can just pass out whenever I feel like it! Doesn't she look like a little angel when she's sleeping?

No comments: