Thursday, April 30, 2009

10 Weeks...And Already Showing


So I'm 10 weeks into my pregnancy and it's been completely different from my first pregnancy. With Riley, I was sick morning, noon, and night for the first 16 weeks. It was awful! I have been so excited that I have been feeling great this time. The only problem I was having was being completely exhausted. Of course chasing after a 1 year old doesn't help that! But here I am, 10 weeks along and the vomiting has begun. Last night and this morning the toilet has been my friend. I thought I was going to be in the clear with getting sick, but I guess I'm just not that lucky. Hopefully it won't last past the first trimester, which is only 2 more weeks for me.
The one thing keeping me going through the day is having Riley entertain me. When she is laughing and babbling it keeps my mind off my nausea. She is very sweet when I have to run to the bathroom though. Riley follows me in and pats my back or lays her head on my shoulder. I'm not quite sure how she can stand there and watch me get sick, but I love her that much more for it!


No comments: