Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Most people were probably watching the Steelers and the Cardinals try to win the Superbowl today. While you all were enjoying the sight of your tv, me and my family were enjoying the view you see on your left!! Due to the fact that Trey hates football we decided to head to the beach for the day.



It was a beautiful day when we first arrived at the beach. However, after about an hour the clouds were covering the sun and the wind started to pick up. It was rather chilly!! We didn't even make our way into the water today because we were too cold to even test out the ocean. I know what you are thinking...I don't know what cold is!! Honestly though, if you were with us you wouldn't have gotten in the water either. So instead of swimming we just hung out and let Riley play in the sand and took some pictures.






This bottom picture reminds me of Ocean City and how the "scopes" guy would come around and take pics and pose you. We didn't pose Riley at all. She did this all on her own!!

I was luck enough to make it home for the 4th quarter of the game. I'm pretty sure that it was the most exciting part seeing how when I turned on the tv it was 20-7 and the Cardinals came back to end with 23. I'm just bummed I missed the commercials!!


1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the scopes shot and Riley's swimming suit. So adorable. Dont' feel bad about missing the superbowl. Justin is gone so I totally forgot it was on! Love, Sara