Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank You Vincent!!!

I've lived in Hawai'i for about 8 months now and only had 3 haircuts. Each time the hairstylist totally screwed up my hair. I guess they had no idea what I was asking for. So I tried a new salon this time and another new hair stylist, Vincent. I explained to him how I wanted my hair to be. He asked what the last person did to my hair because it was so messed up! After that I was confident that he would do a good job. I must say I'm totally satisfied. I waited 3 months to even attempt to get my haircut again because I was so scared that it would be messed up again.

Finally I've found my hair stylist!













2 comments:

Sara said...

love it! That's definitely the style that looks best on you!

Terry said...

Rachel,

I love it, if you had bangs we could be twins. I'm sure Vincent could do bangs. Should I send you a photo?

XOXO, Terry