Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ka'iwi Scenic Shoreline


After our exhausting hike on Koko Head mountain all I wanted was some gatorade and to go home and eat some lunch. Well I got my gatorade but instead of lunch I got to hike up another mountain. I asked Trey if he was out of his mind but he seemed to think hiking 2 trails, one right after the other, was just fine. However, this trail was much better because it had a paved path instead of old railroad tracks. Not to mention this mountain hike wasn't straight up, the path curved around the mountain which made it much better! The views we saw as we hiked up were beautiful. I'd hike this trail any day of the week! I made it to the top of this baby no problem!






2 comments:

The Gunning Family said...

You go girl! It wasn't that you were out of shape, Trey just picked the wrong mountain to hike! And, I'll be your partner for Amazing Race anytime!!! Love and miss you, Aunt Donna

Terry said...

Good Job Rach, Now do it on a bike. Yeehaw!!
XOXO.
Terry