Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Day in Waikiki


Today we decided to take Mr. Bill to the tourist hot spot, Waikiki. We started the day by walking around all the nice, fancy and expensive shops. We strolled in to Tiffany's to take a look at all the jewelry that I'll never own! We came across the most beautiful 4 carat engagement ring. It was to die for! The sparkle of the ring was nearly blinding. I asked the super nice sales associate if I could try it on for fun, and she said of course! Ironically the ring was my size...perfect fit! Too bad the ring retailed for $313,000. I almost fell over when I heard that price. I told Trey that I'd rather have a house any day over the ring. I'm 100% satisfied with my 1 carat!

After our window shopping we grabbed a bite to eat and then headed to the lagoon. When Justin, Sara, and Addie were here the lagoon was Addie's favorite! Riley is now old enough to actually have fun in the water and boy did she ever. Trey and I sat her in the lagoon and she had a blast splashing around in the water. I think we could have kept Riley there all day long and she would have been satisfied. We did move to the regular beach area and rented an umbrella and chairs. Thank goodness for a military discount...it would have been $50 to rent the umbrella and chairs, but with the discount it was only $20! We hung out all day at the beach. Riley played in the sand and also played in the ocean where the water comes sweeping over your feet. We definitely have a beach baby on our hands.




1 comment:

Sara said...

The lagoon was the best. Addie loved it and it's so wild seeing Riley sitting there just like Addie did. I would love to see them together now. Riley is adorable and she is always happy. What a beach babe!