Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chocolate Lovers

So I'm pretty sure that everyone has a weak spot for chocolate. I know Trey and I both like to indulge in chocolate. Whenever I have chocolate ice cream I always give Riley a little taste. I don't want her to fall to deep in love with the sweet treats yet. Riley is always at our feet begging for whatever we are eating at the time. Trey was snacking on some chocolate pudding and Riley was desperately trying to have some too! I told Trey to go ahead and give her a little taste. As you can see from the picture, Riley got much more than a little taste. As I was yelling at Trey about giving her too much I had to grab the camera to snap a picture. Her face was just too cute enjoying her chocolate pudding. I couldn't believe how much pudding Trey was giving Riley. I almost died. I guess I'm going to be the tough guy when it comes to limiting the amount of sweets Riley gets to have. It's obvious from the picture that Trey isn't setting any limits!

1 comment:

Sara said...

There is always sugar free pudding. I justify the instant sugar free pudding for Addie because I make it will whole milk for her. I'm just saying a girl's gotta have her chocolate! Love you all! Sara