Sunday, January 11, 2009

Project Camaro

Trey is obsessed with always needing to have a project to do on his car. I'm not a big fan of a camaro. I think they are rather "redneck." However, my husband loves them so I try to enjoy them with him. In my opinion, if you're going to have a camaro it might as well be a t-top so you can at least enjoy the wind blowing through your hair while you're riding in the car. That's about the only enjoyment I get out of riding in a camaro. Trey's white camaro that he had was a t-top. Of course I made him sell that when we found out we had a baby on the way.
Trey managed to find another camaro here in Hawaii within the first month we were here. I wasn't the happiest about that, but I dealt with it. This camaro is a hard top, so I really didn't like it at all. Needless to say, Trey's new project is converting his hard top into a t-top. Many people think he's crazy for attempting it, but he's having fun. I've learned that when Trey is involved in a project he's much more content. Once again, I deal with it! One of Trey's friend, Mike, helped him remove the roof of his camaro. My mouth was hitting the ground as I watched them tear apart his car. But I have all the confidence in the world that Trey will finish his project to perfection.
I'll keep you all posted on the progress!

No comments: