Friday, January 9, 2009

Real Men Wear Pink

I remember my favorite part of having braces was getting fun colors put in my brackets. I used to get orange and black for Halloween, or red and green for Christmas, or just whatever color I wanted at the time. When Trey first got his braces he got blue to match his prized possession, his camaro. Today when he went for his appointment he came home and gave me a big old smile glowing with pink!! He decided to get pink this time for his girls! It's the little things that make Riley and I feel loved! I'm glad to know Trey's comfortable in his skin!! I like when Trey wears his pink polo because I think it's a good color on him. I never imagined he'd walk around with pink braces. But I like it, especially since he was thinking of Riley and me!!

No comments: