Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday Play day

Riley and I had a fun play day on Saturday. She was in a super good mood and was extra giggly. Her favorite toy of the day was the walker that her Poppy and Grandma Kathy got her for Christmas. It's funny because when she first got the walker she would fall as soon as she tried to push it. Now she strolls across the floor like she owns the place! It's so fun to watch her walk with the toy because she has a super big smile on her face and giggles the whole time. I can't get enough!!!


While Riley and I had been playing all day, Trey was in the garage with some of his buddies working on his car. The boys eventually got hungry so we decided to fire up the grill and cook some burgers. By that time the sun was going down and the breeze was blowing. It was cold! It was probably around 58. My friend Heather and I were freezing. So I went inside and got us both a sweatshirt and one for our babies too. Of course I only had pink baby sweatshirts, so her son Ethan had to wear pink! Heather didn't care, but her husband wasn't too thrilled. He always makes fun of Trey whenever Trey wears his pink polo. So it was fun to watch him look at his little boy in pink!



Riley hates to wear long sleeves. She always tugs and pulls at them and throws fits. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to introduce her to the real cold weather back home. The last picture is a prime example of why I won't be heading to MD during the winter months!


No comments: