Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Major Cooldown


Every morning I watch the news which always includes the weather. All the forecasters keep talking about here is the major cooldown. We've got a cold front moving in. Let me tell you, it's the warmest cold front that I have ever experienced. Our highs are staying right around 80 and our lows are around 70. In the evening with the tradewinds blowing it feels a bit cooler, perhaps around 65. I know, I know, your jealous! Just kidding! Since it's been a little cooler in the evening I put Riley in pants and a sweatshirt for our walks. I attempt to put socks on her feet but she hates them and kicks them right off. Of course it's not really even cold enough for her to need them, but I drape a blanket over her feet just in case her tootsies get chilly!



Riley still loves her walks. It never fails that when we get back to the house Riley is passed out. Fresh air does a baby good!

1 comment:

Terry said...

"Pretty in Pink".
XOXO, Terry