Monday, October 6, 2008

One Year Ago...


It's hard to believe that it was one year ago today Trey and I exchanged our vows! I remember the day as if it were yesterday. Especially due to the fact that my sweet little girl was growing inside of me and woke me up at 4am to make a trip to the toilet. Was it nerves or was it morning sickness? I guess we'll never know! It was such a fabulous and beautiful day for us. Who knew that we'd now be living in Hawaii with our daughter enjoying paradise(as many people call it here.) It makes me wonder what will be going on in another year! Thank you to all of our family and friends who shared our special day with us. It wouldn't have been the same without you!

2 comments:

The Gunning Family said...

Rachel and Trey,

Congratulations on your anniversary! Miss you ...

Aunt Donna

Sara said...

Congrats on the first of many anniversaries you will share in your lifetime. The first is always special. Enjoy it.
Love, Sara