Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6 Months Old Today


Our baby girl is 6 months old today. It absolutely amazes me at how fast the time has gone. Unfortunately our little love bug isn't in the best spirits this week. She hasn't been feeling well with the teething and she has been tugging at her little ears. I think she might have an ear ache, but we can't get into the doctors until Friday. I've been giving her baby tylenol hoping it might help ease her pain. However she seems just as fussy after the tylenol. It definitely doesn't seem to be doing the trick. I really know she's not feeling well with all of her fussing and she's not sleeping through the night. That's the worst part for me! Mommy is used to her sleep! I'll keep you updated on how the doctor visit goes. Hopefully she'll be able to help our poor little pumpkin!



And yes...that is a tear beneath her eye! Poor baby!





No comments: