Friday, June 1, 2012

The Fishy Gardens


We made it back over to Moanalua Gardens(or the fishy gardens as Riley calls it) when the shop selling the koi food was open.  Riley was a happy camper!!  The girls each got their own fish food container and we headed over to feed the koi.  

Hadley kept making me nervous every time she'd lean over to feed the koi.  I just kept picturing her little legs flying up and her tumbling over.  Luckily that wasn't the case.  She reassured me she wasn't going to fall in the water by saying, "I not fall in the water momma.  I good."  I love her!

This is a classic Hadley moment that I captured.  Hadley is telling me to "weave me lone!"  Which is interpreted to be leave me alone.  She was having a moment because she was out of fish food.

Sweet Riley.  She's such a good girl!

No comments: