Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

This Father's Day the girls didn't get to pamper their daddy, but they had their Po here visiting.  Of course all Po wanted for this special day was to watch the PGA tournament.  So we gave him what he wanted.  My mom and I took the girls to Waikele Outlets and let Po have a quiet house so he could enjoy the golf tournament.  Having three girls is deadly when you go shopping.  I could literally buy one of everything, for each of them.  But since we aren't millionaires that's just not an option.  We hit up some great sales at Carters, Oshkosh, and Gymboree.  The girls were being really good, except the little escape artist Emrey.  Of course Kiki was having fun chasing Emrey in and out of stores.  She was a wild one during this shopping excursion.  Riley and Hadley kept wanting to buy every pair of shoes they laid their eyes on.  It was quite an adventure, but a fun adventure!  I got a call from Mr Kevin telling me the power went out.  So, with it being Father's Day I didn't want to leave him in the house on a hot day with no power.  So we cut our shopping excursion short to go pick up Mr Kevin and grab some lunch.  I took everyone over to Schooners because the girls like to see the boats and I thought they'd have the golf game on, which they did.  But as soon as we were waiting for a table I got a text from my friend saying the power was back on.  When I told Mr Kevin that he was practically running out of the restaurant so he could go back to the house to watch golf.  Riley had a major meltdown because she wanted to stay, but it is Father's Day and I made her leave so Mr Kevin could enjoy watching the game.  I zipped through McDonald's for lunch since everyone was overdue for lunch at this point and we headed home.  I made some scrumptious Ranch Chicken Tacos in the crock pot for dinner.  It was in honor of Trey because he loves them and it is Father's Day.  We enjoyed the tacos for him!!

We miss and love you, Trey/Daddy!!!  Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: