Monday, June 18, 2012

North Shore



We voyaged out to the North Shore today.  I wanted Mr Kevin to get a good taste of Hawaii.   It's pretty built up where we live and Mr Kevin kept saying that it doesn't look like he remembered.  Well, no wonder, it's not still 1970!!  Joking, joking.  I knew the North Shore is the perfect place to really feel like you are on a tropical island.  The drive through the North Shore is always nice.  I took everyone to Waimea Valley to enjoy a beautiful walk through nature.  The smell of this place makes me want to stay here forever.  It's so peaceful and serene through this valley.  It's definitely one of my favorite spots to go on the island.  The only downer is you have to pay to get in.  However, it's well worth it.  





Riley is about to pick a flower.  Definitely not allowed!  I thought she was just going to smell the flower which is why I was taking a picture.

Emrey, climbing the stairs

All Hadley wanted to do was see the waterfall.  She missed out!!


Sweet picture, except Emrey was eating a cracker and sticking her tongue out!


No comments: