Monday, April 25, 2011

Stomach Bug Strikes Again

Just yesterday Trey made a comment to me about how he managed not to catch the stomach bug unlike the rest of us in the house.  Well he spoke to soon!  Trey came home from work early because the stomach bug had reached his body.  He felt miserable and I could totally relate because I just started feeling normal(minus the cold and sinus issues I am now dealing with).  He pretty much slept for most of the day up in our bedroom so that he wouldn't spread his germs back to us girls.  It was late afternoon and Trey made an appearance downstairs.  Riley was exhausted and decided to lay next to her daddy and take a nap with him.  I couldn't pass up this photo opportunity.  My poor sick husband passed out with his little princess.  I hope that Trey feels better quickly because I know how miserable he is feeling!  

No comments: