Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Backyardigans

 One of the great things about our new house is the fact that the backyard is flat and has grass.  At our old house the backyard was all red clay and on a slant, so we weren't able to play out there.  I love being able to just go out back with the girls and throw/kick a ball around or let them play in the sprinkler.  It's been rather warm lately, so I decided to put them in their swimsuits and let the play with the sprinkler.  They both love to play in the water but hate when the water hits their faces.  It's really funny to watch them touch the water but not run through the sprinkler.  I guess as they get older they will understand that they are suppose to run through the water!  As long as they are having fun I'm a happy camper.  When there is water for them to play with they will last for hours outside.  I like those kind of days because I can just sit back and relax for the most part!  Hooray for our new backyard!



1 comment:

Terry said...

Being fenced in is a big perk.
XOXO