Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sonogram

I had to go in today for a sonogram to find out just how far along I actually am in this pregnancy.  I was pretty excited to get to see baby #3 and find out when we can expect him/her to grace us with his/her presence.  Normally you only get one ultrasound at 20 weeks, but since we couldn't hear the baby's heartbeat at my last appointment I got to have an extra ultrasound to find out how big the baby is measuring.  It was a relief to see the baby moving all around on the ultrasound screen.  The baby had a strong heartbeat of 170 bpm.  It was pretty high because the baby was really active.  As of today I am measuring 12wks 3days which puts my new due date on May 28, 2011.  So I am two weeks behind what we thought I was.  I guess I found out I was pregnant super duper early!  I am just happy that everything looks good with baby #3.  Now I just have to wait until January to find out the sex!  Any guesses?

1 comment:

Terry said...

It really doesn't matter, because Terry works for both.
Nice smile in the sonogram.
XOXO