Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Playtime with Papa Bear

These two are so funny to watch play together. They are my rough housers for sure! Riley loves to wrestle and be thrown around by her daddy. Sometimes Riley will start crying, but she's totally faking me out. As soon as I tell Trey to stop wrestling with her because he's being too rough, Riley starts laughing and asks Trey to play more. She's such a little stinker. So I don't say anything anymore. I just let the two of them jump around like crazy people and tear the cushions off the couch! I can't wait until Hadley is old enough to join in on the fun. I'm sure Trey will have a blast tossing his two girls around. Well I know he's hoping that Hadley likes to rough house like her big sister. I guess we'll have to wait just a little longer to find out. In the meantime Trey will just have to keep on wrestling with Riley! Such great bonding for him and his clone!

No comments: