Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Feet


The time has come for Hadley to try out the jumperoo. Riley was a huge fan of the jumperoo when she was younger and I'm hoping for the same outcome with Hadley. I honestly believe that it helped strengthen Riley's legs which is why she was such an early walker. I didn't think that Hadley's legs would reach the floor, but surprisingly enough, they did!
Hadley seemed to enjoy her first time in the jumperoo. She was moving it up and down as much as her petite legs would allow her to. Of course her big sister had to get in on the action. Trey and I had to keep reminding Riley to be gentle. Riley liked to bounce Hadley rather harshly. Even though Hadley didn't seem to mind Riley's roughness, Trey and I preferred a more gentle approach. I am looking forward to when Hadley becomes a bit more active so she can really start bouncing!



1 comment:

Terry said...

Do you know how good it is to see a palm tree, so what if it's on a bouncy baby. Send more warm photos.