Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Outtakes

As I was trying to take some pictures of Hadley to capture her at 3months old, Riley just had to be apart of the action. She climbed herself right up into the chair so she could be in the pictures. And then after every picture I'd take Riley had to get out of the chair to see what the picture looked like.

Even though it may not look like it...I swear she's my daughter!!

Typical Riley face!! Love her!!

Look at those baby blues. She's gets them from her momma!!

Doesn't Trey look thrilled that I'm taking pictures?? I can't help it...I try to capture as many moments as possible. And I like to see how small Hadley looks in Trey's arms, because she looks like a giant in mine! My little baby girl ;)

2 comments:

Terry said...

Trey looks a little grouchy, better throw a cheeseburger in the blender.
That picture of you and Riley looks just like the one of you and Trey.
XOXOX

Sara said...

You look beautiful Rachel, so happy being Mom. It's a pretty tough job but a great one. Love you.