Friday, October 23, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Finally, after 4.5 days of being in the hospital Trey is home!! I don't know who is more excited, me or him? Traveling back and forth from the hospital and worrying took it's toll on this pregnant woman! But I know Trey was going crazy being in the hospital and not being able to shower because of his chest tube. As soon as we got home he went straight up to the bathroom to use his own toilet and take a nice hot shower. And might I add it was a nice clean bathroom. I made sure to clean the bathroom before he got home so everything was fresh for the patient!! Trey is off of work for 14 days for recovery time. Of course if you know Trey he won't be laying around the house. He's already wanting to wash cars and clean the garage. To spare any argument I'm just letting him do his thing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the chest tube has repaired his lung. The doctor said it works 60% of the time and if it were to collapse again it would probably happen within 2 weeks. Not to mention the fact they found air pockets on his left lung too, so we are hoping they don't burst and cause his left lung to collapse. I just hope the next time we are at the hospital it's to deliver our new baby girl!

No comments: