Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Birthday Party

Today was our neighbors, Corbin, fourth birthday. We helped celebrate his birthday by attending his party at Chuck E. Cheese. I'm pretty sure this is one of the germiest places on earth, but that is why I carry disinfecting wipes in my purse!! This was Riley's first time to Chuck E. Cheese's where she could actually play and ride the rides.
Above is shot of Riley with Abbie(Corben's mom). Riley loves Abbie! Riley squeals every time she sees Abbie. It's adorable!

I'm sure you can imagine that Trey was joining in on all the games. I didn't even see him for the first hour. He was in his own little world playing every game he could get his hands on.
Riley had fun driving all the different cars she could and riding the carousel. She didn't want to get out of this little yellow car. Riley thought it was the best thing in the world. I'm pretty sure she rode it about 15 times. Here she is having fun with Elyse.


Riley's favorite was the carousel. Of course there is a sign that says you have to be at least 3 years old to ride. But Riley insisted she get on. It actually went around pretty fast. I was trying to walk around with her each time so she didn't fall but it was wearing me out! Riley held on like a big girl and loved every second!
I was pretty impressed that Riley wasn't scared of Chuck E. Cheese. Some of the other kids, who were older, got scared when he came out. She liked the fact that he was dancing around. Riley had a great time and got a nice long bath when we got home!

No comments: