Sunday, October 25, 2009

18 Month Well Baby Check

I can't believe that our little baby girl is already 18 months old. Time sure does fly! I took Riley on Friday for her 18 month check up only to find out that I was apparently suppose to take her at 15 months as well. We saw a different doctor this time because her normal doctor was booked. But I'm pretty sure I was told at her 12 month check up to come back at 18 months. Oh well. This just meant that Riley had to get 3 shots after her doctor visit. Yikes! Anyway, Riley is still a healthy girl. She is now 33 in. tall and weighs 25.5 lbs. That puts Riley in the 75% for height and 50% for weight. Our girl is turning into a slender toddler. I remember when all of her doctors visits put her in the 97% for height and weight. She was just getting some good milk from her momma!!
Riley is now very entertained by movies. They keep her attention for the whole duration of the movie. However Riley will only watch certain movies. These movies include Cars, Madagascar, or 101 Dalmatians. Forget The Little Mermaid, Riley wants nothing to do with that one. It's nice that she enjoys movies now though because it allows me to get things done around the house without interruption!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Enjoy it while you can. Company's coming in 23 days and a wake up, although I'm sure your mom will sit through all those videos and more. :)
XOXOX