Monday, September 28, 2009

Wet N' Wild

We headed to Wet N' Wild water park to help celebrate our neighbors little boy, Gunners' birthday. Riley had a blast going down the keiki water slides and playing in the wave pool. Riley liked to be inside the inner tube, but when the waves came I had to take her out because they just knocked her over. I'm so glad that she is such a water girl. It makes living in Hawaii that much more enjoyable!

Trey was enjoying his day at the waterpark. He found the spot where you could surf or bodyboard on the man made wave. Trey didn't attempt surfing, but was having a blast bodyboarding. He got better and better as the day went on. I wanted to see him surf, but wasn't lucky enough to have him attempt surfing.
Above is a shot of Trey's wipe out! This was only one of many!
Below, Trey is jumping into the wave. Look at his skills!
While Trey was bodyboarding, Riley and I took a break in the shade as she snacked on some chips. Notice how Riley is grabbing for more chips and already has a handful of them. That's my girl!
I had fun playing with Riley in the keiki pool but didn't get to experience any of the adult water slides. I didn't think that would be a good idea at 31 weeks pregnant! Of course as we were leaving the water park I spotted the "lazy river," at least that's what it was called at Kingsdominion. I was totally bummed that I didn't get to enjoy that! It would have been the perfect spot for me! Oh well, maybe next time!

No comments: