Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Name Change

Okay, so after a lot of discussion Trey and I have decided against the name Kennedy Lynn Prewitt for our new baby girl. There were way too many people thinking it was after President Kennedy and kept referencing that family. Not to mention Trey and I watched a special on the History channel about the Kennedy family only to learn that there was a bad omen to their name. Therefore, we have changed our minds. And we both agreed to change the name with no argument. We have decided on another name that is going to stick this time. However, at this time I'm not sure that we are going to announce the new name. There is always someone who isn't going to like the name and we don't want to be influenced in any way. What matters is the fact that we like the name and feel that it will suit our new little girl perfectly. Trey said he's happy with the new name because it's just as good as Riley Jane!

1 comment:

Sara said...

The anticipation is going to kill me. I love it. I think you guys are smart to keep it to yourselves. No one can comment negatively when they are looking into a sweet baby face.