Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New to Me

Since we knew we were expecting another baby Trey has wanted to get a bigger vehicle. He was constantly saying that the Trailblazer wasn't going to be big enough for our family of 4! I thought he was crazy. However, we found a great deal on a 2002 Chevy Tahoe and it cut our monthly car payment in half. How could we say no to that?? I'm still getting used to driving a larger vehicle but I absolutely love the Tahoe. It definitely has enough room for our family and for visitors when have them. The only downfall about the Tahoe is that it doesn't have a dvd player like the Trailblazer did. Riley was spoiled by the dvd player. Every time we were in the car we had to turn on a movie for her. I guess in a way it's better without the dvd player because Riley gets to look at all the scenery and I get to listen to music again!! I think once we get back to the mainland we might get a dvd player installed for the kids for the times we are on road trips.
And of course Trey gave the Tahoe a proper "Prewitt" cleaning which includes inside and outside, and under the hood. Trey just couldn't resist putting his baby girl on the car. So I grabbed the camera to snap some shots. Riley appears to be a big fan of the Tahoe too!!


No comments: