Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tiny Roommate

Living in Hawaii you have to become fond of unwanted pets in your home. The first time I saw a gecko in our house I screamed rather loudly. But I have become accustomed to the little creature. They do sometimes freak me out a little when I see them because it's normally at an unsuspecting moment. I went to pull up the blinds yesterday only to find this little guy hiding under them. Now he's just a little baby gecko. They are supposed to be good to have in your house because they eat bugs. This is probably why I don't mind them too much. I'd rather have this little guy than a tons of bugs. Too bad I've found cockroaches that are double the size of this gecko. I hope that he'll grow quickly so he can eat the bigger, nasty bugs. We have pest control coming soon to get rid of the cockroach issue. I just can't live with them anymore. And with my mom and Trey's mom coming in November, I'd like to have a bug free home!!

No comments: