Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daddy and Riley

Riley loves when her daddy is home and playing with her. They are very entertaining to watch! Daddy is the rough houser, while mommy plays with blocks and puzzles. I think that is one of the reasons Riley gets so excited to see daddy when he gets home from work, because he tosses and tickles, and tickles and tosses until he's sweating!



Trey invented a new game with Riley that she wouldn't let him stop playing. He wrapped Riley in our couch cushion like a sausage and flew her around the living room. I was a little nervous because all I could picture was Riley flying out of the cushion and falling. Riley on the other hand was overjoyed. She was laughing like a crazy child!!
After each ride she just wanted more, more, more!! Trey was seriously sweating after about 15 minutes of this game. But Riley was insisting that he continue playing. I was laughing at Trey. I knew he was exhausted from throwing her around, but he can't say no to Riley when she wants him to play. I get a kick out watching these two come up with new games. I'm just glad she doesn't try to get me to play them! I leave the rough housing all to Trey!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Riley is so precious. She is so sweet playing with her Dad! I love how her whole face lights up with her smile. i miss you guys.