Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sleep Deprived

Well our adorable baby girl used to sleep through the night! Key word is used. I guess all that bragging Trey and I did that Riley slept through the night since she was 2 months old is now biting us in our ass! I know it's due to Riley's teething, but she has been getting up every night since she had her cold. I guess it's been about 3 weeks now. Mommy and Daddy are used to a good night sleep and we are not having fun with our middle of the night wake up call! Trey doesn't like to hear Riley cry and gives in and gets her out of her crib and then she passes out in our bed. Of course that means that Trey and I are sleeping on the edge of the bed because Riley sleeps with her head against me and her feet pressed against Trey. I'm starting to think we should have bought a king sized bed! Last night when Riley woke up I rocked her back to sleep and as soon as I put her back in her crib she started crying. I shut her door, went into our room and turned the monitor down and got back into bed. After about 20 minutes I didn't hear Riley crying anymore. She got the hint that she wasn't coming into our bed and passed out. We finally had a good night sleep and our little love bug slept until 7:30! Yeah! Hopefully our good night sleep will continue through the new year!!

No comments: