Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Never Ending

I feel like vaccines for babies are never ending. Riley had to go today for another round of shots. Today it was a total of four shots, 2 in each thigh. And I also had to administer the oral medicine. Honestly, she gets so many darn shots I can't even keep up with what she's getting. I always have to look at her shot card to see what she received.
Here is a nice shot of my baby girl and her sore little(not really little) legs.

Luckily, Riley manages to stay in good spirits throughout the day after her shots. I just try to keep her occupied with her toys and make sure not to touch her boo boos! I keep her band aids on her for the whole day as a reminder to myself not to touch the area that she got her shots. The last thing I want to do is hurt her!

Riley's new thing is to take her toys and sit under her jumperoo to play. It's really kind of funny. I guess she's going to be one of those kids who likes to build forts.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Oh my God! Those are the exact bandaids I wear on my boo-boos, on my not so little legs. hehe
Kisses,
Terry