Saturday, December 20, 2008

HO HO HO!


Riley experienced her first sit on Santa's lap! I was so excited to take her to see Santa even though I'm sure she didn't understand. As we were standing in line Trey and I watched baby after baby cry when they were put on Santa's lap. Usually when Riley hears another baby cry it's a domino effect and she begins to cry. We just tried to keep her occupied so she wouldn't get upset before she got to sit on his lap. It was finally Riley's turn and I was certain she was going to flip out. Much to my surprise she was a giddy little girl. It was awesome! We got professional pictures done, but Trey snapped a few with our camera. I was so proud of Riley for being such a good girl. I'm positive Santa will definitely be filling her stocking full of goodies!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a good little girl! It's so good getting caught up after the last few weeks. Not that we don't talk but still pictures are fun. Riley is growing so fast and is cuter than ever! Love, Sara