Thursday, November 6, 2008

Almost Crawling

My poor baby just wants to be able to get around a room without any help. Everyday Riley is getting one step closer to crawling. It's so funny to watch her get herself into position and up on all fours. Then she looks up at me as if she's going to crawl to me. And then as soon as she goes to crawl she plops on her belly.





Riley is figuring out ways to to get what she wants without having to crawl. She'll get on all fours and then stretch her little arm as far as she can and grab whatever she's got her eye on. Then she either makes her way back to sitting position or just slides onto her tummy. Riley does get very frustrated though when she can't get to what she wants. She makes her boo-boo face and shrieks very loud. Lord help me when she starts crawling. Riley is going to be all over the place. She is definitely a mover and a shaker, just like her daddy!


Riley and I have a good time during the day. I was trying to capture her awesome smile because it brings such joy to me every time I see it. I wanted to share it with everyone, but you only get to see the smile with her eyes shut.


1 comment:

Terry said...

Oh my God! Riley smiles just like her Kiki.
XOXO