Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Official...

Just 4 days shy of turning 7 months old, Riley crawled across the floor last night! It was such an exciting and proud moment. I was on the computer and looked over at Riley and she was crawling over to the wall where my cell phone was charging. I guess that's what motivated her. Riley loves her mommy's cell phone! I was in shock and yelled "oh my gosh you're crawling." I startled her and then she fell on her belly, but not before she made it to my phone. I immediately called Trey to tell him and he was just as excited, if not more, than I was. Then I was in the kitchen getting my dinner made and had Riley sitting in the living room playing with her toys. I peeked in to check on her only to find that she crawled over to the couch and pulled herself up! She was proud of herself as she gave me a little smirk! We definitely have one strong little girl on our hands! Being a mom is so much fun!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Can you believe how fast they grow? Crawling, then walking. Now the fun really begins.

Sara said...

Watch out! Riley's on the move! Congrats on the huge milestone. She'll be so happy now to be a bit more independent. Only now you'll be more tired running after her!
Love, Sara