Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chew Monster

I'm totally surprised that Riley hasn't had a tooth break through yet. Her little gums have been white and swollen for quite some time now. Riley chews on anything and everything she can get her hands on. Her favorite is my cell phone. It's easy for her to hold and fits nicely in her mouth. Of course from all of her slobber the volume on my phone is shot. Anytime I talk to someone they sound like they are on another planet. But if it satisfies my teething baby, I'm a happy camper!
Riley also likes to chew on her toys. On of her favorite toys to chew on is the pole from her fisher price rings. I guess that plastic feels nice against her gums.

She also enjoys chomping on her hammer. I'm glad she doesn't understand the proper use for the hammer yet! I'm fine with her using it as a chew toy instead of banging it on all of our furniture. I'm sure that time is coming soon. I always like to tease Trey since he bought her the hammer that Riley is going to help him work on his camaro. We'll see how good that hammer works then! I'm sure a tooth will be popping up soon. Just another step to my little baby growing up!

No comments: