Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Favorite Color Is...

...Pink! Pink has always been a favorite of mine. That doesn't mean I want my eye to be pink. Yes, for the second time in my life I have pink eye. I went to the doctors this morning knowing what he was going to tell me. Yesterday I woke up and my right eye was all puffy and itchy. Then I noticed it was getting pink. I woke up this morning to an even more pink eye and more itchiness. I decided the smart thing to do would be go to the doctor so that I don't spread anything to Riley. The doctor gave me some eye drops to use for about 10 days. Unfortunately this means I have to wear my glasses. Everyone knows I'm a contact girl. I hate wearing my glasses. This pair is super old and doesn't even have the right prescription! Oh well. Time for the optometrist!

I was instructed by the doctor to not have contact with Riley due to pink eye being contagious. What?? How am I not going to come in contact with her. Lets see...I'm a stay at home mom with a husband that's gone 12 hours a day. Sure thing doc! I'll just have her feed herself, bathe herself, change her own diaper. We all know Riley is an overachiever! Don't worry, I'm just making sure I wash my hands before I pick her up. Plus I don't sit and play with my pink eye! I'm pretty sure we'll be alright. Not to mention, how could I resist my little love bug. I'm definitely ignoring the no contact rule.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gross dude. Take a bath every once in a while.