Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

After all the times I grab the camera and take great shots of Trey with Riley, he finally returned the favor. Pictures of Riley and I are pretty scarce. I was feeding Riley and then trying to get her to take a nap. She was over exhausted and fighting to stay awake. So I took her into her room and rocked her the greatest creation ever...the glider! Turns out, I was fighting to stay awake myself. I fell asleep, probably before Riley did! Trey came upstairs to see what was taking me so long and found both his girls passed out. So he snapped this picture and told me "now you have a picture to put on the blog!" Thanks honey!
After our nap we chilled out around the house. We were outside for quite awhile enjoying our 85 degree weather in November. Then we came inside and Trey surfed the internet and Riley and I just played around for the rest of the afternoon. As usual, Riley was being a sweetheart and giving her mommy and daddy lovies and kisses! Her new thing is to look at you with her head turned to the side, as if she's just the sweetest little angel. She's just so darn adorable I can't get enough of her!
On Sunday we bought another car seat for Riley. She's big enough for the big girl sit up seat now! Boy does time fly! Trey strapped the seat in his camaro and drove us around the island. Trey was thrilled out of his mind to finally have Riley riding in the camaro. We drove to the North Shore and saw all the hot surf spots. The waves were huge, about 6-10 feet that day. You wouldn't be seeing me in those waters that's for sure! Unfortunately I forgot the camera once again so I don't have any pics of the surfers...but I promise I will next time! We stopped and grabbed dinner at a local spot called Pinky's. There Trey finally discovered that babies chew on EVERYTHING! We had Riley in a highchair and I strapped a toy around the seat belt so she had something to play with. Riley didn't want the toy, she was much happier chewing on the table. I pulled her away immediately, but I thought Trey was going to have a heart attack! I don't think it's possible to keep germs away from babies. They just want to explore anything and everything. We had a nice weekend together. I think it was Trey's favorite so far because he had both of his babies in his camaro! Trust me...it doesn't happen often!


No comments: