Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Everyday

Trey and I were completely amused by mom here in Hawai'i. Everyday mom would say "it's another beautiful day." We would always laugh at her because that is our everyday. Everyday it's absolutely beautiful. There is no need to watch the weather to see how you should plan your outfit. There is an occasional shower, but we haven't hit our rainy season yet either. Right now when it rains it only lasts for about 10 minutes at the most. Many people call this place paradise. Deep down inside of me though I'm wishing I was back on the east coast getting ready to experience fall. I already miss that crisp smell in the air and the beautiful colors that the leaves become. You never know how much you appreciate the little things in life until you can't have them. So I want everyone to enjoy fall for me since it's my favorite time of the year! And because you are kind enough to do that for me I'm going to share with you some beautiful views from Kaneohe Bay(where Trey works.)




Trey and I will just keep enjoying these views for all of you, while you enjoy the season change for us! I think that's a pretty fair trade!

1 comment:

The Gunning Family said...

Rachel,

Love the photos and we will definitly enjoy the seasons here for you! Fall is my favorite, too. I promise to take pictures for you ... miss you and love you bunches,

Aunt Donna