Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's Not Goodbye...It's See You Later



I absolutely hate goodbyes! So instead of saying goodbye, I'm saying see you later. Too bad for us, later means a year or so. Unfortunately our week with my family here in Honolulu came to end. It went by way too fast. I can honestly say that I enjoyed every second that my mom, Justin, Sara and Addie were here. It's was an amazing week! I couldn't have asked for a better time. It was rough saying goodbye to my family. Especially with my mom. It was about 30 minutes before we had to take her to the airport and she had a meltdown( sorry mom, but you did!) It was like a domino effect, because then I started crying and Trey told us we had to stop before we made him start! So to calm my mom down I handed Riley to her so that she could get one last hold in before she left. After we dropped my mom off at the airport I realized just how much I miss all of my family. Thank you to mom, Justin, Sara and Addie for coming to visit. It meant the world to me to have you guys here! I love you!!





2 comments:

Terry said...

Oh Rachel, Your entry made me cry. We all miss and love you very much..Always, Terry

The Gunning Family said...

Rachel,

I am having my own little melt down on the east coast! Know that we love you and miss you terribly, and that we will take good care of mom for you! Love you,

Aunt Donna