Tuesday, September 16, 2008

For The Love of Cars...


Anyone who knows Trey is aware how car obsessed he is! I don't think I really realized it until I married him...and then it was too late! After we went to the commissary this morning Trey decided it was time for Riley to get her first picture inside of his camaro. Now this might not seem like a big deal to you, but to my husband it meant the world! So I take Riley outside and Trey grabbed the camera and then the photo shoot began. First, Trey sat Riley in the drivers seat and she wasn't quite sure what she was sitting in. Then Trey decided to get a bit more adventurous and put Riley on the hood of the camaro. It was hysterical. She sat up on the hood like the big girl she is...sitting tall, proud, and pretty! After that Trey placed Riley on her belly to capture of few more shots of his two babies- Riley and the camaro! He had a blast. And I must say it was pretty fun to watch. Afterwards I made Trey snap a shot of me and my girl infront of my new "mommy mobile," the trailblazer ss. I love it!







After the mini photo shoot Riley was plum tuckered out! It was an absolutely gorgeous day, with the fabulous trade winds blowing, so I laid Riley's blanket out in the front yard. I layed Riley down and as you can see, she just sprawled out and enjoyed the fabulous breeze. I'm laughing to myself right now just thinking about how Riley was just chilling out. It was priceless. Trey and I couldn't stop laughing! (And Riley is awake in these pictures!)






3 comments:

Sara said...

Adorable. Can't say I understand the car thing but Riley sure does look cute up there. The ones of her enjoying the breeze are priceless. Love, Sara

The Gunning Family said...

She is adorable! Love the story and the photos! I think my favorite is the one of her sitting on the hood of the car - too cute! Love you and miss you ...
Aunt Donna

Terry said...

Rachel, If Trey took 8 more photos you would have enough for a Car & Motor pin up calendar. She's a beaut. XOXO, Terry