Monday, September 22, 2008

Island Exploring






This past Saturday Trey and I decided we needed to do a little island exploring. (Of course Trey wanted to leave the house right then and there...so please excuse the way I look because it's not a pretty sight!) While mom, Justin, Sara and Addie were here we had dinner in Hawaii Kai. On our way to dinner we passed up the restaurant and started to go up a big mountain. Of course before we saw what was on the other side of the mountain we turned around to get to the restaurant. Well, we now know what's on the other side of that mountain! We only wish we had found these gorgeous sites before my family left! As soon as we got to the top of the hill the view was spectacular! I was in absolute amazement of the beauty. And then I realized, wow, I actually live here! There were a ton of scenic view areas that were crowded with tourists. The beaches we saw had almost white sand and the water color was a gorgeous mixture of aqua, teal and deep blue. We were definitely glad we found some new spots so that next time we have visitors we'll have some more great places to take them!







No comments: