Friday, October 14, 2011

Puzzles


One of the new things the girls fell in love with was putting together puzzles.  My mom had a ballerina puzzle and an undersea puzzle that Riley and Hadley had a blast putting together with her.  I was really impressed at how well Hadley did putting together the puzzles.  Riley was awesome at it too, but that was no surprise to me!  Riley enjoyed the ballerina puzzle and Hadley liked the undersea puzzle because of all the fishy!  My mom, full of patience, did both puzzles at the same time with the girls.  
Can you tell that Riley didn't want to look at me and smile?!?

2 comments:

eliza kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eliza kate said...

HA! That last pic of Riley is the exact look I have in every one of my childhood photos. Love it!