Friday, October 14, 2011

Poppy & Grandma Kathy's Get Together

My dad and Miss Kathy had a family get together while we were visiting.  We got to hang out with some of my cousins, their kids, aunts and uncles.  It was good to see everyone and nice of them to come over to see us.  Dad and Miss Kathy had ribs and wings from Outback, along with hot dogs and burgers.  It was fun to see all the kids playing together.  It still boggles my mind that now at family functions all of the cousins, who use to be little, now all have kids of their own.  My, how the times change!  


My dad wanted a picture with all of his granddaughters.  Unfortunately we waited until the party was almost over, so the results were not so hot!  Hadley wanted nothing at all to do with pictures and the rest of the girls didn't really care to smile either!  Here's what I got!

No comments: