Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

The girls were super excited for Halloween this year, especially Riley.  Originally Riley wanted to be Dora and then changed her mind and wanted to be Belle.  She is totally into the Disney princesses these days!  Hadley was a Rose Fairy, which was Riley's costume from two years ago.  Yay for recycled costumes!  And last, but not least, Emrey was a duck!  All three of the girls looked absolutely adorable.  Each one of them melted my heart!

We went trick or treating with our friends this year.  Unfortunately Trey is in California this year and wasn't able to be here.  Fortunately, I had the help of many friends to take all three girls around.  Hadley freaked out at every person in a mask and every dog we walked past.  Therefore I had to carry Hadley the entire time.  My friends husband pushed Emrey in the stroller and Riley marched along, leading the way!  After an hour of trick or treating we came home and passed out candy for about a half hour, then it was time for baths.  Riley insisted on passing out the candy and didn't want me to help, except when a masked figure approached, then I was allowed to pass out candy!  It was a really fun time and I look forward to next year when Emrey can understand the holiday! 

No comments: