Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Helping Hands

We stayed with my mom & Mr. Kevin(aka Kiki and Po) while we were visiting.  It was so nice to have two extra people helping out with our three girls.  I guess I never realized how much work goes into taking care of three little ones.  Especially when you aren't in your own home, you really have to be on your toes making sure that the kiddos aren't getting into things they shouldn't be!  I have to give it up to my mom though.  After being at work all day she would come home and play with the girls as if she had all the energy in the world.  I wish I could be more like that.  I'm exhausted by dinner time most days.  I don't know how she was playing so much with the girls, but they were definitely loving every minute.  And I must say that I was loving every minute too because I was just sitting back and relaxing, watching everyone have fun!

While Kiki entertained Riley & Hadley, I was trying to capture some moments with my camera.  Then Trey wanted to play with the camera and take a billion pictures of us.  So here are a couple of shots I figured that I'd include since I rarely make an appearance on the blog!! 

I LOVE this shot of Emrey and Po!!  Emrey is such a sweet and happy baby.  It was so funny because Po would always comment how you almost forget that Emrey is in the room because she's always so quiet!  She's such a little angel!  Look at her smile!

No comments: