Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meeting With Lots of Family

There was, of course, a trip to Aunt Leslie's house.  Kiki & Po got some steamed crabs per my request for us to chow down on.  Not to mention we also had corn on the cob, which put me in absolute heaven!!  We all spent the afternoon surrounded by family.  It was so great to see everyone again and have them meet our two latest editions, Hadley & Emrey.  My Aunt Kathy drove from Kentucky to visit with us too, so that was an extra special treat to have her there!  The girls got to hang out with Kiki, Po, Aunt Leslie, Chelsea and her fiance, Austin, Trevor, Aunt Kathy, Aunt Terry, Uncle Justin, Aunt Sara, Addie & Bella.  It was quite a party!!  I thoroughly enjoyed myself and was so happy to be able to spend time with so many members of my family!

Here are a load of photos to remember the day:

No comments: